Enterprise Services (ES), is the shared services sector for Northrop Grumman. The function of ES is to provide multiple and varied solutions and services in the areas of: information technology, security, payroll, facilities, and other shared functions across the entire enterprise. ES is committed to driving superior business performance through a robust, secure, cost-effective set of standard and tailored solutions to enable collaboration, strategic business partnering, innovation, and cost effectiveness.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services (ES) Sector is seeking an Operations Technology (OT) Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse leaders in our ES Project Management Office that supports our Aeronautics Sector. This role will functionally report to the St. Augustine/Melbourne COE and RT&E Director and be accountable to the Strike ES IT Program Manager located in Melbourne, FL. The role will be located in our Palmdale, CA, office and may be required to travel approximately 10%.
The successful candidate will be directly accountable to the Strike Program Manufacturing Operations organization and act as the Program IT Manager for the West Coast Strike Programs. This role will ensure performance of software management, hardware management, IT and OT infrastructure management, as well as oversight on all strategic IT project and systems engineering implementations for this program space.
Duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Liaison to manufacturing executive leadership, service operations and management, internal customers, and service management for infrastructure change and implementation support
- Act as delegate for the Program Manager or Deputy Program Manager, accountable for Operation Technology strategy and sustainability, with emphasis on goal setting for policies and procedures
- Oversee escalation POC for West Coast Software Engineering Teams, Classified Service Support, Project Management, and Business Solutions Integration
- Technology facilitation and accountability for process improvement through collaboration across the program resulting in improved system/service stability and availability
- Oversight, review and approval actions within the following processes: capacity management, change management, and root cause analysis
- Cost account managment (West Coast program locations) for financial hardware and software forecasts including operational and project budgets
- Approval authority for changes to the environment and ensures alignment to business requirements and operational readiness for changes prior to implementation
- Risk management through root cause analysis with emphasis on corrective action planning activities requiring service design changes (technology or process)
- Review IT infrastructure processes within the program to ensure they meet or exceed industry standards
Ability to work weekends and off-hours is required. Weekend and off hour work will be determined based on planned work or unplanned break/fix supportQualifications:Basic Qualifications:
• BA/BS degree with a minimum of 9 years of relevant IT professional experience focused on Project and Program Management; 7 years with a Master's degree
• Current Secret Clearance, adjudicated within the last 5 years, with ability to obtain Top Secret, with the ability to obtain SAP/SAR Program Clearances.
• General experience in all of the following computing technology areas:
• Data Network (WAN/LAN) and Network Security (TACLANE, firewalls)
• Server and Storage network infrastructure (HW and SW)
• Workstation HW and SW service platforms
• Network and host based security and associated management systems
• Demonstrated cross-functional collaboration skills with emphasis on experience in a high impact, business critical environment with shifting priorities
• Organizational leadership experience handling critical escalations and maintaining rapport with executive leadership;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong willingness to learn with the ability to provide executive level briefings
• Demonstrated performance working in a fast paced, matrixed resource environment while delivering a quality work product and having positive customer satisfaction. Preferred Qualifications:
• Currently accessed to the program
• Top Secret Clearance
• Cloud computing experience
• Experience with Operations Technology with emphasis on Industry 4.0 tenants
• Experience working within a classified environment and understand how an infrastructure must abide by government requirements (i.e., RMF process, ICD503, JSIG)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.