Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a Daily Operations Manager that will be responsible for the day to day operation of the TC AIMS II environment. Shall provide supervision and technical leadership to the computer operations staff, and communicate maintenance and network changes to the AMIS government management team. The Daily Operations Manager shall keep current on emerging technologies, recommended architecture and technical process improvements, and provide advanced document development to include maintenance tasks, operating system configurations and reports. Shall report to the Project Manager. Responsibilities
- Training management and implementation.
- Enterprise equipment operation
- Operational troubleshooting of HW/SW issues.
- Software management, configuration and sustainment.
- Operations security.
- On site configuration management.
- Remote access support.
- Disaster recovery support.
- Jointly work with the government and contractor team on operational and new development efforts.
- Security Clearance: Active Secret required (Top Secret eligible)
- BA/BS degree (Information Technology, Business Management or Technical Field)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (Desired)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certified
- Seven (7) years experience managing IT related projects
- Demonstrated experience managing a delivery team of at least 15 personnel.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to brief senior level customer officials.