ZeniMax Media Inc. is looking for a diligent IT Partner Engagement Specialist with a strong sense of consumer advocacy to help drive IT relationships that enable internal and external collaborators to succeed in the game development and publishing process. You will be a central point of contact and source of truth for ZeniMax engagements, which includes tracking of external partner Legal & IT Security compliance, as well as existing access and engagement details. This position is with the ZeniMax corporate IT team. Responsibilities
- Monitor all communication avenues regularly to track and validate external user requests.
- Assist with the onboarding of external users performing work on our intellectual property, ensuring all steps of the process are properly executed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address concerns, needs, and logistics of working with external partners via ticket remediation and follow through.
- Maintain a running Master Catalog of all external partner engagements.
- Identify roadblocks and escalate issues appropriately to ensure continuity of service and continuous improvement.
- Assist with the documentation of external partner communications, processes, and policies for IT.
- Foster strong, positive relationships with both internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a constantly evolving environment.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail, quality, and accuracy.
- A keen sense of ownership, an eye for areas of improvement, and a tenacious sense of consumer advocacy.
- Collaborative mindset - a dedicated team player willing to engage with cross-discipline teams.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Technical acumen: experience with technical resources and/or the ability to understand technical concepts.
- Familiarity with Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence.
- Game development workflow and industry knowledge a plus.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do - from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.