* Maintain and ensure availability and capacity of middleware products and services.
* Coordinate all technical details of installation and upgrade of middleware-based solutions, system software and onboard solutions to keep the middleware platforms up to date.
* Drive development and innovation in tooling for administration and deployment automation in support of Solution Delivery and DevOps.
* Define and implement monitoring and notification best practices of the Middleware operational.
* Develop and maintain middleware standards, document configurations and review solutions to ensure change control processes are met.
* Proactively perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues to resolution.
* Research, review and provide recommendations for Middleware capacity planning, performance management, and stability improvements.
* On-Call and after-hours support 24x7 Operational Support.
* Identify opportunities and develop solutions to automate and improve efficiency of overall Middleware environment.
* Stay current with Industry Emerging Technologies, Products, Services, Protocols, and Standards
* Bachelor-s Degree in information technology or other relevant Scientific/Technical discipline - Required
* Demonstrated Process and Result driven with attention to detail -Required
* Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience installing, upgrading, configuring Middleware environments - Required
* Good Communication Skills (Verbal, Written, and Presentation) - Required
* Minimum 3 years' experience with LINUX operating systems - Required
* Experience in one of the following Middleware platforms: JBoss, WebSphere, MQ, MuleSoft, Informatica - Preferred
* Experience with SSL Certificate management for Middleware products to operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines - Preferred
* Strong Interpersonal Skills - Preferred
*** Visa sponsorship is not available for this position ***