Our client is currently seeking a IT Portfolio Manager for a long term contract assignement,
*(NO C2C, Only w-2 Consultants can be considered)*
Contact Brian Kubiak at 732.4976.4294, firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Portfolio Management
* Within the assigned function, Partners with IT Leadership and business unit leaders to collect yearly investment needs and 3 years capabilities roadmaps.
* Coordinates the collection of the necessary information to facilitate the prioritization of investments and the measurement of outcomes in a continuous basis.
* Supports these investments in a hands-on manner by ensuring all information is up-to-date as per the defined processes and systems.
* Ensures that investment outcomes are relevant and well defined to facilitate measurement.
* Working with the assigned function IT leadership collects the needs of different business units including investment spend, risk & opportunities and long term run cost impact.
* Facilitates the creation of high quality business cases and 3 year capabilities roadmaps
* Serves as an advocate for proactive planning and continuous improvement; sets and communicates clear and aligned goals, monitors progress, and accepts accountability.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate, influence and partner with IT leaders.
* Financial experience with budget management and business case development.
* Portfolio Management experience ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
* Strong experience with investments/projects outcome measurement.
* Ability and comfort with matrix management. Matrix management includes business partners as well as multiple IT capability leaders.
* Strong Ability to manage business process analysis and improvement including benefit estimation and post implementation metrics.
* Ability to lead dynamically and energize multi-discipline work teams to learn and apply new skills/techniques to respond to business needs
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
* Have defined an IT strategy.
* Have implemented ServiceNow processes
* BSc Computer Science and relevant Years of Experience preferred (3-7 years)
* Business knowledge with proven leadership abilities
* Possesses familiarity with and awareness of the Pharmaceutical Industry
* Capable of working cooperatively across boundaries and within a matrix to achieve results.
* Ability to deliver complex systems to one or multiple geographies and business units.
* Experienced in information technology and management, project and portfolio assessment, planning, systems development and business case development
* Demonstrates strong influencing skills with key partners.
This role reports to the Head of IT Portfolio Management but has enterprise-wide visibility within IT. Advancing the Investment Portfolio capabilities to a strategic level will prepare the individual to achieve a more senior level in the company.
Brian K. Kubiak, Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
Direct Dial: 732.497.4294 | Email: email@example.com