Title: IT Process Engineer II
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Duration: 12+ Months Contract to Hire
*** CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCAL ***
- This role is predominantly based around the ITIL IT Change Management process providing governance of this process and to ensure that all IT Changes are reviewed prior to approval for implementation.
- Additional responsibilities will be required around the governance of other ITIL Service Management processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving and supporting the activities related to the IT Change Management process.
- The IT Process Engineer will coordinate and facilitate the day-to-day operational activities focusing IT change management and providing advice to IT personnel on the IT Change Management Process.
- They will be expected to host the Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings to ensure that higher risk level changes are reviewed effectively by the CAB attendees.
- Ongoing continual process improvement activities related to IT Change Management using the ITIL framework for good practice.
- Establishes effective relationships within the IT organization in client to understand and interpret the process requirements and ensure efficient integration and optimal results for process definition.
- Leads in the design and implementation of the process of his/her responsibilities, related tools and/or methodology to ensure cost efficient, timely and effective services that support the corporate business strategy.
- Drives the efficiency and effectiveness of the process of responsibility and ensure that the process participants consistently follow the process standards, policies, business roles and procedures.
- Maintains concise process management documentation and ensure process information repository is complete and accurate.
- Oversees the day-to-day administration and operation of the process of his/her responsibilities and associated tools (Global, Regions, Sites level as assigned), facilitates or chairs process-related meetings.
- Defines process controls and ensure are monitored and in compliance with client audit requirements and compliance programs (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley).
- Communicates regularly with upper level management to assess the status of the implemented process and define steps for improvement.
- Develops new Key Performance Indicators and other measurements and/or identify data sources for them
- Prepare and analyze process management reports.
- Develops process training material, conduct training section and practical and technical consulting and mentoring on process utilization.
- Ensures Customer Satisfaction with the utilization and results of the process.
- Utilizes ITIL experience (V2 or V3 Foundation or above) to help educate users on the process guidelines and benefits.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of overall IT experience.