Job Title: Data Analyst Location: Doral, FL Duration: 11 Months+
Client is seeking a data-savvy individual that will apply his/her data science and analytics skills to help develop the tools necessary to better access and analyze the relevant information from our different primary and secondary data sources. The role will form part of the Strategy and Insights team but will have cross-functional responsibilities. The main goal is to help evolve the reporting tools being used across our different departments on a per project basis. The ideal candidate would have a solid background in data visualization, database management, and data modeling while being able to understand a media companies business needs.
- Work on cross-functional projects that will help in better organizing and visualizing data.
- Main project will revolve around enriching and developing the dashboards and reporting tools for accurately measuring our app and audience metrics for Universal+: content consumption, audience flow, app performance metrics, marketing analytics, etc.
- During his/her time at the company, the individual will also collaborate on other data-driven projects such as unification of the audience and ad inventory data for our digital products, CRM, content inventory, and others Serve as an internal consultant to the Client's Latin American Networks division as it relates to data needs.
- Work closely with our third-party data vendors and our digital product teams to ensure data is being housed, structured, and connected in the most efficient manner for being able to fulfill reporting needs.
- Apply data science for the automation of processes and analyses which could include projects such as automating certain reports, or applying machine learning for content recommendation on our non-linear offering.
- Support in determining and developing the analyses for experimentation activities such as customer acquisition and app performance.
- Document data processes and best practices.
- Help identifying where are the data gaps in our division and propose solutions to tackle them.
- Help foster a data-centric environment within the company and educate peers on how to use data for their day-to-day functions.
- Fully fluent in English and Spanish is a must, Portuguese is a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant data experience is a must.
- Previous experience supporting a TV network or OTT platform preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of data visualization tools, specially Tableau.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python and R.
- Solid knowledge of data warehouse systems such as Snowflake, Spark, AWS
- Experience working with statistical methods and machine learning is a plus.
- Strong quantitative skills, including both analytical abilities as well as math proficiency.
- Strong communication skills, with capacity to explain technical matter to non-technical peers.
- Previous experience working with Latin America is a plus.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, or related field.
Details needed: Updated copy of resume in word format: Availability for the interview (Telephonic): When can you join this project ?
-- Thanks & RegardsAman MehtaCardinal Technology SolutionsWork: X 307Email: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aman-mehta-727964167/1100 Cornwall Rd, Suite 113 Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852.