Our client is a large global hospitality and entertainment company. They are urgently looking for:
Enterprise IT Program Manager Full Time x 2 Positions
Hospitality/ Gaming Program Manager - Full Time
Martech Program Manager Contract
Payment (Services and Client) Program Manager - Contract
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform core program and project management duties, including guiding the program through formal approval and funding gates.
- Monitor project execution to ensure that key milestones and financial parameters are met and that programs are delivered effectively to achieve the overall goals. Update program plans, priorities, timelines, costs and workstream sequencing with an awareness of interdependencies with other programs.
- Manage Agile Scrum rituals with associated product teams.
- Ensure all product teams working on the program understand and work toward accomplishing the business vision, goals, and objectives of the program.
- Analyze and evaluate project interdependencies and their impacts to the program.
- Recommend and implement program improvements to meet changing mission parameters and requirements.
- Own security, privacy, and fraud reviews and associated compliance. Communicate related needs to respective groups within the organization.
- Manage release schedules for digital client products (e.g. app store releases) with relevant teams.
- Drive high-level cost estimation for projects in the program portfolio. Lead the annual operating plan and quarterly reforecasting efforts for the program.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills; ability to adapt approach to different types of engagements. Well-developed ability to "read the room", to know what is possible and what is not, and to know how to navigate both strategic and tactical engagements efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to engage in difficult conversations that result in actionable outcomes to move and deliver product within deadlines. Ability to set expectations and hold individuals and teams accountable to their commitments based on timelines and/or schedules.
- Prepare, communicate, and educate client groups and team on changes in policies and practices within the organization
- Program portfolio roadmaps that illustrate in-flight and planned programs (with metrics and KPIs) and highlight known cross-program dependencies and synergies within and across portfolios/programs
- Integrated plans that include program deliverables, strategic alignment, total revenue/profit opportunity, enterprise-wide impacts, milestones, risks, assumptions, constraints, and overall program investment
- Release schedules for digital client products (e.g. app store releases) with relevant teams
- High-level cost estimation for projects in the program portfolio.
- Annual operating plan and quarterly reforecasting documents
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can't wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you'd like us to know about you commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email ) or call