Kforce has a client in search of an IT Project Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida (FL).
IT Project Analysts provide value-added expertise in the coordination of technical information technology projects and work initiatives to ensure that goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding/budget parameters and meet customer expectations. This position focuses on technical projects related to the design, development, execution, implementation or maintenance of systems or software. They ensure that plans, activities and issues are tracked; project management processes and standards are followed and regularly reported to the Project Manager/Department Manager. Associate IT Project Analysts maintain the content of project/work initiative plans and ensure the quality and integrity of project information.
* Analyzes project/initiative work efforts to ensure schedule, scope and budget meet agreed to expectations
* Provides trend analysis for continuous improvement
* Ensure project documentation, plans, reports are maintained timely by PMs; Assist in project meeting facilitation and preparation; Assist with forecasting project cost estimates, project status reports, financial reports
* Provide support in the development and maintenance of processes and templates
* Provide budget forecast and tracking support; Coordinate management process meetings and prepare presentations
* Provide support in the use of all project management tools
* Perform regular (e.g., weekly) analysis of project status and their schedules
* Contribute to preparation of multiple project status reporting
* Perform analysis of historical data
* Perform trend analysis and reprojections
* Other duties as assigned
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.