Join the HIRE Technology project management consulting team to work with a great Houston client. We are in need of Project Managers to support multi-year business transformation initiatives.
6 month engagement to start, with strong potential for renewals.
100% remote although it is possible to work from the Houston office if desired.
Under guidance, the Project Coordinator is responsible for organizing and preparing presentation items and sharing meeting notes for project activities, gathering and maintaining acquisition forecasts, and for communicating any risks, opportunities, key decisions, trends and ongoing status updates to project owner and management.
• Minimum 2 years experience as an IT Project Coordinator supporting a Project Manager & team
• SharePoint, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams) a must
• Smartsheet is a nice-to-have, but not required.
• JIRA is a plus.
• Agile/Scrum is not required
• Conducts initial coordination communication along with facilitating and organizing conference calls appropriately.
• Review the project scope with the Project/Program Manager and all other parties that will be affected by the project activities.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including RAID logs, meeting notes, key decisions, presentations, and other deliverables, as needed.
• Track project deliverables and all timelines from conception through completion using established project processes and effective communication.
• Must maintain an extremely professional working relationship.
• Demonstrate good time management and ability to handle difficult/escalated situations as well as ensuring high-risk issues are communicated timely to management for resolution on areas outside of scope.
• Attend and participate in project status and team meetings.
• Maintain discretion with all company information.
• Perform all other duties assigned by senior manager.
• Superior time-management skills, including the ability to multi-task and stay focused on critical objectives.
• A positive, can-do attitude is a must.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, closely integrated team in which communication, teamwork, and flexibility are essential.
• Ability to write professional correspondence in a clear, understandable manner.
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
• Ability to work comfortably under pressure.
• Ability to work independently and within a group on various on-going projects simultaneously.
• Ability to plan and organize time and projects efficiently.
• Excellent critical and analytical thinking skills
HIRE Technology offers competitive benefits, including Medical insurance United Healthcare with no waiting period, multiple plans including PPO, HDHP, HSA, Dental and Vision plans, FSA, Employer paid Life insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, etc.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US with no visa sponsorship