Kforce has a client in Minneapolis, MN that is seeking an IT Project Coordinator.
* IT Project Coordinator acts as a liaison for projects initiated by the assigned business line and typically performs analysis supporting the strategies and objectives of the business line
* Analyzing the requirements for project requests, interface with Senior Project Manager to determine project priority
* Provide internal customers with status and help to set internal customer expectations
* Making recommendations to standardize procedures and processes
* IT Project Coordinator works with MS Project 2000, ProjectCentral, and Internet Explorer for project reporting and maintenance
* Performs client support through project and resource research, problem resolution and serving as a knowledge resource
* In this role, the IT Project Coordinator may interface with business lines, including middle management, and/or internal resources to ensure quality and timeliness
* 1-2 years of experience as Information Technology Helpdesk Level 2, or 2-3 years of customer service experience with an Information Technology background
* Possesses understanding networking equipment, network architecture and project management
* Good organizational and analytical skills
* Good knowledge of banking network is preferred
* Requires a general level of knowledge of a business line
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.