Id: 179677 Location: Memphis, TN Job Type: Contract to Hire
We are seeking a Project Manager to assist in the integration after a company acquisition. Must have integration experience and great communication to present to C level executives. Will develop and manage project assignments through completion; to communicate results; to make recommendations to management; and to provide training.
• Identify required resources; research project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
• Generate and analyze statistical data reports.
• Develop, prepare and manage project plan through completion.
• Communicate activity progress to involved parties.
• Resolve issues that arise involving client, when appropriate.
• Transition program to management personnel.
• Participate in oral presentations.
• Develop and provide training to management and colleagues as needed.
• Supports the organization's quality program(s).
• Travels as required.
NOTE: Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Thorough knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
• Strong knowledge of project management
• Strong knowledge of statistical analysis
• Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Leadership/management/motivational skills • Analytical and interpretive skills • Strong organizational skills • Excellent interpersonal skills • Excellent negotiation skills • Ability to work in a team environment • Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
EXPERIENCE: Seven (7) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include three (3) years project management, office operations management, managed care, insurance-related and/or statistical analysis experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis from an accredited college or university preferred. Computer Sciences courses preferred.
Submit qualified resumes to Allison Hutton at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 614.467.1909.