We're looking for a dedicated IT Project Manager with experience managing MS Dynamics implementation or upgrade projects. We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager:
Requirements of the IT Project Manager:
- Collaborate across business and IT teams to plan and coordinate projects and programs
- Provide project management, leadership, guidance, structure, and direction globally distributed teams
- Assume accountability for actions and deliverables of project team
- Ensure proper documentation of all project work
- Track and report on metrics and milestones
- Experience as an IT Project Manager
- Experience managing implementation/upgrade of MS Dynamics
- Fluent in PM tools and techniques and established SDLC methodologies
- Proficiency in PM core competencies: scope, time, budget, risk, quality, integration, resource management
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Understanding of various PM methodologies, such as Waterfall/traditional, Agile/Scrum
- Strong presentation and executive communication skills
Job ID: 355581 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!