IT Project Manager ERP (Contract-9 months to a year plus)
The Doyle Group s mission is to network with the top IT talent in Denver and become a strategic sourcing partner for our valued clients. This combination has allowed us to build and sustain excellent relationships, and ultimately provide job seekers a positive transition into their next career opportunity. With over 30 years in the field, our Experience Matters.
Our client in Westminster is looking for a Project Manager who has ERP or other large enterprise experience (CRM, large application) integration experience at the global level to lead the implementation of a time and expense software. This individual must be willing to pro-actively manage the project and tasks with little guidance. The Candidate will manage this project using standard project management methodology and processes. This includes reviewing and managing high-level deliverables within and across business units, performing project reviews and ensuring project management best practices take place for all engagements.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develops full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Implement ERP solutions
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Acts as liaison with business stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Where required, negotiates with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path.
- Works closely with the director of software and solutions delivery, enterprise architecture, the project management office to ensure adherence to policies and standards.
- Tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- Establishes risk mitigation plans.
- Manage three teams, each consisting 5-12 personnel
- Actively manage teams through initiating meetings, managing end-to-end plans with coordination planning, hold team meetings when necessary
- Manage Master Plan and work closely with Infrastructure Work Stream to understand impact on the Master Plan
- Conduct financial burns
- Utilization of waterfall methodologies
What you ll need:
- Solid go getter attitude and the ability drive projects to completion, including all aspects of project development and execution.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems functionality & their benefits with J.D. Edwards experience preferred.
- This is an excellent opportunity for not only the experienced, but for those PM s who only have 3-5 years of software PM experience
- Strong project planning and management experience.
- Expertise with resource and budget management.
- Strong SDF & SDLC process focus: drives quality control and best practices.
- Politically and Organizationally savvy
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project and Planview
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Data background in system integration