Join a team that puts its People First! First American Docutech offers a wide range of document technology solutions for mortgage, home equity and consumer lending, including document generation, eDelivery, eSign and print fulfillment. Our efficient solutions enable lending professionals to produce accurate and compliant loan packages in all 50 states. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.Job Summary
IT Project/Program Management focuses on projects that involve software development as well as hardware/infrastructure projects. The IT Project /Program Manager oversees one or more projects or subprojects on an ongoing and regular basis. Individually, or as part of a team, responsible for project planning and statusing, risk management, budget management and issue resolution. Duties may include: assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project, communicating project status and issues to team and management, acting to reduce risk and resolve issues. Coordinates with other projects, work groups, and vendors.Essential Functions
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Responsible for managing projects and subprojects / work efforts, typically of medium to large size and complexity.
- Assist in developing project deliverables including project plans, schedules, and status reports.
- Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas and coordinating schedules and materials, documenting meeting minutes, following-up on action items; gathering, organizing and distributing project related. documentation
- Conduct risk monitoring and controls during a project's duration to ensure ability to achieve expected outcomes, on time and on budget.
- Manage project budgets: including develops project cost estimates and forecasting.
- Participate in the creation and execution of project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Coordinates the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and review vendor deliverables.
- Administer day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Required to perform duties outside of normal work hours based on business needs.
- 4 - 7 years' experience or more with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Visio)
- 4 - 7 years' experience with Microsoft Project and PPM Tools
- 4 - 7 years or more Title insurance/Mortgage acumen and IT experience
- Understanding of IT delivery methodologies (RUP, ITIL, Agile, Waterfall)
- Detail oriented possessing organization and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills as well as ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to communicates project status to team and business owners throughout the duration of the assignment to make certain all impacted stakeholders have an understanding of risks, issues and activities related to the project
- Ability to self-start and be versatile in a dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members
Typical Range of Experience
- BS/BA preferred or equivalent experience
License or Certification
- Typically have 4 - 7 years of directly related experience
- PMP Certificate preferred
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) Preferred
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification preferred
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.