Security Clearance needed: TS/SCI
IT Program/Project Manager
Position Location: Chantilly, VA
Blue Compass seeks to hire an energetic change-maker to support a Federal Government modernization effort. In this role, you will be responsible for contribution and leadership towards a new system to meet mission priorities with a machine-learning and artificial-intelligence component. A successful change-maker knows how to inspire others to find the entrepreneur in themselves.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Translate requirements into product roadmap and convey product vision and goals.
- Represent Client on an interagency team to create a system for the warfighter and IC.
- Communicate vision and prepare for Government adoption.
- Take action to drive issues to resolution.
- Actively engage customers and key stakeholders to drive business requirement definition and keep all stakeholders informed of progress.
- Ensure that executive sponsors and others are aware of any potential roadblocks or inability to deliver as committed.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo, and drive innovative ideas.
- Ability to be a thought leader. Willing to receive mentorship.
- TS/SCI Government Clearance.
- BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related engineering, scientific or technical discipline
- Minimum of 15 full years of experience in a related field
- Effective interpersonal skills to coordinate efforts and work with other internal and external organizations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in developing Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), Concept of Operations (CONOPs), and high-level integration plans
- Ability to document system interfaces and communicate interface requirements with other partnering systems
- MS in Software Engineering, Comp Sci, Info Systems, Math, or related engineering, scientific or technical discipline
- Experience in: Innovation mainstreaming model, Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, Business Model Canvas, agile acquisition and market technology analysis,
- IT entrepreneurial venture capital market/process & Agile Lean Start-up knowledge; Extreme Prototyping methods
- Experience in customer needs assessment, user persona templates, and leveraging of commercial techniques for evaluation of satisfaction measurement/metrics tools
- Knowledge of DoD IT architectures and mission applications, both As-Is and To Be
Why Blue Compass?
- Opportunity for growth within position and within company
- Work for innovative government clients
- Contribute to company business development efforts we value our employee s ideas and referrals!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible schedule (*depending on client)
- Regular company training and team building activities
- Collaborative, creative, inclusive and fun team environment