: IT Project Manager (Hospitality Applications) Location
: Hollywood, FL Duration
: 6 Months Work Requirements
: Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply., GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US Overview:
The IT Project Manager is accountable for the successful management of information technology projects in Hospitality Applications, including enhancements to existing systems and applications and design and development of new systems. The position's responsibilities include ensuring proper and timely control and dissemination of all necessary supporting documentation including budgets, project plans, and vendor information in a manner conducive to proper project implementation and successful completion. The position requires the ability to actively engage, coordinate, and manage vendors and Information Technology resources to ensure successful project implementation. Main Responsibilities:
- Plans, schedules, and drives for timely completion of IT projects.
- Coordinates with vendors and monitors their progress.
- Creates timeline and cost presentations for senior leadership.
- Facilitates technical and non-technical project meetings and decisions, records minutes, documents decisions, and drives timely closure of actions.
- Serves as liaison between team members and management team requesting the project.
- Leads the development, documentation, testing or modification of computer systems or programs, including prototypes.
- Prepares and/or reviews documentation of computer systems and guides decisions about development and testing of these systems, including functional and technical requirements.
- Establishes and maintains a strong working relationship with senior leadership and functional managers throughout business areas.
- Creates and maintains project plans for key projects.
- Work with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charters which outline scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget and timing.
- Tracks and report on scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget, and timing.
- Communicates with end user, project team and project sponsors/stake holders of project status.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 8+ years of experience managing Information Technology projects
- Working knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile methods
- Expertise in Excel, MS Project and Jira
- Knowledge of Hospitality applications (particularly LMS) required
- PMI certification a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with a diverse range of people
- Self-sufficient, requiring limited supervision over job knowledge, expectations and successful project completion
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.