Could you be a good fit? We’re looking for the best, highly skilled Project Manager to join the team of our exceptional client located in Newington, NH for a full-time opportunity. This client is an innovative provider and manufacturer of equipment.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programs)
- 401K with generous match
What will your day look like? As a Sr. Project Manager you will:
- Manage and oversee all aspects of technology projects to ensure it is completed on time and within budget.
- Incorporate quality measures and standards to project deliverables.
- Actively practice and encourage the use of process standards and templates (e.g., project intake, project charter, project kick-off, requirements creation, user acceptance, status reports, meeting agenda, project schedule and release plan, product backlog, issue/risk logs, retrospectives, user stories, etc.) and facilitate the capture of product and project documentation as needed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Be able to deconflict customer requirements from their solutions and refine customer requirements.
- Root out true problems vs symptoms and calculate effort vs benefit.
- Map requirements against existing capabilities to assess whether a project is required.
- Scope projects utilizing internal and external resources, including work plans, team structures, timelines, etc.
- Pursue a deep understanding of business functions and act as an advocate for your business partners and the business at large.
- Create, structure, and direct analyses as required, supported by hypotheses, collecting data, executing analyses, and synthesizing findings.
- Create and conduct regular reviews with IT management, functional management, and executives so that such that key projects are tracked to defined objectives and key performance indicators, maintain stakeholder alignment, and proactively manage risk.
- Manage the risk, issue, and change resolution process, and work with other leaders to take corrective action as needed.
- Generate timelines, estimate costs, and ensure projects meet the needs of the organization.
- Manage relationships and communications with business partners and key stakeholders.
- Requires 20% travel.
You’ll be a good fit for the Project Manager if you have:
- B.S. degree or equivalent with 3+ years of Project Management experience preferably in Information Technology.
- Analytical expert using tools such as MSFT Excel, MSFT Access.
- Deep presentation experience using tools such as MSFT PowerPoint and Visio.
- Understanding of enterprise data including data structures and relationship to business processes.
- PMP or equivalent certification.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects to execute on time.
- Advanced user in project management tools and governance.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Capable of providing strong leadership based on integrity, humility, and respect for others.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles.
- Capable of influencing & building partnerships, developing teamwork, and managing others.
- Strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication, planning, and team building skills especially cross functional.
- Strong writing and documentation skills.
Project Manager Technology Requirements:
Just as you bring a lot to offer to a team and organization, our client has much to offer to you. Here are some perks to being a part of our client’s team!
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement (upon approval)
Ready for your next challenging IT opportunity? click apply now
About Market Street Talent
Our Vision: To promote and foster the growth of information technology (IT) in our world…one candidate, one client, one community at a time.
Our Goal: To coach clients and candidates through the entire placement process and cultivate long-term healthy business relationships.
Our Culture: At MST, we believe in pursuing excellence in everything we do, treating everyone with the utmost respect, and showing empathy for our community.