Only Local candidates to CA !
The Infrastructure Project Manager will track action items, prepare documentation, effectively communicate project status, and manage risk. This is a hands-on position where the Project Manager will be involved in analysis, testing, proof-of-concept, management of deliverables across the team.
- Lead multiple cross-functional projects by providing project leadership and daily management through the project life cycle
- Handle all aspects of project information including timelines, resource allocation, scope and definition
- Resolve cross-functional and business issues
- Actively seek problem resolutions
- Build positive relationships with multi-functional internal organizations
- Navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead teams to the successful delivery of solutions
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field with 5-7 years or equivalent experience. Project management certification a plus.
For Immediate Consideration, Share me your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 408-484-6288