Position: IT Project Manager
Location: Louisville, KY (Remote for now)
- The IT Project Manager oversees various system projects and/or programs of a highly complex nature.
- The IT Project Manager work assignments are often straight-forward and of moderate complexity.
- The IT Project Manager assembles a project team, identifies appropriate resources needed, and develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Often actively manages stakeholder partnerships and mitigates risks.
- Familiar with the system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- When managing programs, oversees the interdependencies and integration of interrelated projects, and sets strategies and program execution to deliver longer term business value.
- Can possess specialized knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) frameworks used to manage risks and issues unique to technology projects.
- Required Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or a related field Less than years of technical experience
- Demonstrated experience in technical product selection, technical design and practical implementation of IT solutions
- Preferred Qualifications Master's Degree in Business Administration Longevity working in data warehouse, decision support and reporting system environments
- Working knowledge of Oracle and IBM Relational Database Management Systems, executive information systems and statistical software packages
- Comprehensive knowledge of development languages, tools, and utilities, including Cobol, CICS, DB, ASP, COM, .Net and SQL Six Sigma and/or Project Management Institute certification
- Experience in the health solutions industry