Clover Consulting has a large direct client in need of a Project Manager for a 6-12 months Contract to Hire opportunity. The skills required are as follows:
- Owns the delivery of results in support of defined objectives, applying best practices in project management, system development, and organizational change management.
- Engages leaders across the enterprise to define success factors, scope, and contributing departments.
- Ensures project stakeholders and team members have clear understanding of project objectives and their respective roles.
- Develops the solution delivery approach collaboratively with business and technology domain experts.
- Facilitates the evaluation of alternatives to achieve the results of the project.
- Produces deliverables to support effective communication, monitoring, and control. Integrates the knowledge of domain experts to create project forecasts (resources, time, and budget).
- Involves all contributing organizations in planning and gains commitments to deliver as a matrixed project team.
- Leads the execution of a large project or several smaller initiatives.
- Establishes working partnerships among organizations to properly integrate delivery functions and lines of business, including external service providers.
- Makes team members are aware of their expected contributions to the project.
- Incorporates product quality assurance as a continuous focus in parallel with solution development.
- Ensures preparation for solution adoption and operational support is thorough for successful transition and sustainability in operation.
- Adapts to changes and utilizes knowledge gained as the project progresses to improve plans.
- Applies project budget, schedule, and resource forecasts to maintain an accurate representation of how the team will complete the project.
- Monitors fulfillment of responsibilities and actual results to implement mitigation plans that preserve success factors.
- Implements effective analysis and communication methods to maintain expectations of project team, stakeholders, sponsors, and executive leadership.
Client interested in candidates with:
- MICROSOFT PROJECT AND VISO EXPERIENCE IMPORTANT
- 4+ years leading projects (2+ years with Bachelor s degree)
- Leading multiple contributors to achieve a common goal
- Achieving process change and/or technology solution delivery
- Communicating regularly with team members and external stakeholders using a combination of meetings, email, documents, and presentations
- Developing and maintaining scope, schedules, cost estimates, and resource plans
- Managing and tracking project deliverables and progress
- Identifying and analyzing risk, potential impacts, and mitigation alternatives
- Documenting complex business and/or system processes and component interdependencies
- Facilitating prioritization and decision making
- Managing contributions of systems integrators, and/or third party solution providers
Knowledge and Skills:
- Project management processes, methods, and their integration
- Conflict resolution and negotiating compromise
- Project information management
- Work breakdown structure development
- Critical path management
- Resource allocation and leveling
- Baselining, variance analysis, and change management
- Analytical techniques to identify trends and produce aggregate representations
- Understanding of general business functions and concepts
- Familiarity with IT terminology (e.g., application development, technology infrastructure, information security, and shared services)
Please provide resume. No phone calls, please.