We have an Opening for Project Manager & Sr. Project Manager. The Job description is as follows
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing different initiatives & projects ranging in size, complexity, duration, risks factors and spend. The IT Project Manager will be held responsible for the timely completion and the quality of the work produced by the project teams that they manage.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the project team members are aware of project milestones and deliverables
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage the scope of the projects
- Resolve any issue that may hinder project success
- Execute/implement the appropriate communications plan
- Ensure that the appropriate processes and methodologies are followed
- Maintain project documentation and metrics as defined in the Ferguson Project Methodology
- Effectively lead the project team, maintaining good morale, etc.
- Manage appropriate levels of risk and budget reporting and tracking
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule and communications
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Able to complete tasks and assignments with minimal supervision
- Good leadership and management skills
- Knowledge in project management software, processes and methodologies
- Possess good, general business and technical knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of associates
- Facilitation-able to work within a group/team environment
- Planning and scheduling experience using project planning tools
- Required Six Sigma course completion before placement.
- Position: IT Project Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
This is a full time, permanent placement role that can pay between $140-180K depending on experience. There will be a generous bonus(15%) as well as fringe benefits! This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team within an established, successful company.