Hope you are doing well,
Please find the below requirement and if you are comfortable and interested please share your updated resume with contact details ASAP.
Job Title: Junior Fullstack Developer
Duration: Long Term Contract
We’re looking for someone who gets excited about applying technology to serve others and is interested in learning and making a difference in the world.
- Develop and enhance existing functionality in Java, SQL and reporting tools
- Experience working with test automation tools like LoadRunner, Selenium, Jenkins
- Perform automated and manual testing (Unit testing, ADA testing, performance testing…)
- Smart, friendly and gets things done.
- Driven, proactive and hardworking.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient programmer, comfortable in multiple languages, frameworks and environments.
- Knowledge and participation in the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Eager to learn new skills by diving in head first and emerge as a subject matter expert.
- Thrives in a fast pace environment.
- BS Computer Science degree
- 2+ years of experience.
- Strong SQL Knowledge including tuning queries with complex business logic.
- Java as your language of choice.
- Understanding of the algorithm, data structures and their efficient use in the application code.
- Ability to write and maintain clean code with coding best practices (DRY), reusable design patterns.
- Coded or have knowledge in frameworks like Spring Boot/MVC, Hibernate/JPA, React, JUnit, etc.
- Familiarity with HL7, CDA and other health-related data standards and architecture a plus
Nice To Haves
- SQL Database
- Familiar with SCRUM and AGILE methodologies