Title: IT Project Manager
Duration: long term
Location: Brooklyn, NY
It’s not remote position. Its Day 1 on site position.
- Manage end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation
- Responsible for the preparation / identification of technical tasks, delivery timelines, and project risks with the various stakeholders.
- Responsible for the effective communication of task / project status both verbally and in writing to the team, scrum master, director, executive management, and other stakeholders.
- Superior communication skills, including strong writing ability, active listening skills, and presentation expertise
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in a software / SaaS development environment.
- Solid background in IT industry, with understanding or hands-on experience in leading projects covering information technology
- Five (5) years minimum overall professional application development and project management experience. Preference will be given to candidates with significant experience in (a) working in a team environment; (b) team leadership; (c) management of a large scale project with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Management Studio, Microsoft Reporting Services, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Team Foundation System.
veera | Business Development Manager |
Direct: 1-/ | Fax: 1- |
Enternet Business Systems Inc | Morganville, NJ 07751|
Email: | www.enternet1.com |
USA | India |