6 month contract to hire, hybrid WFH/ in office.
Broomfield, CO --Onsite 40%, 2 days a week
IT Project Manager II
Manager is looking for someone with financial software implementation projects
What You’ll Do
- Work collaboratively with IT leadership and internal customers to establish project portfolio and prioritize within that portfolio for execution.
- Collaborate with customer and departmental leadership to prioritize and appropriately resource projects adhering to roadmaps and organizational priorities.
- Provide project execution leadership and management adhering to project methodology and compliance standards, as well as act as PM throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Build, lead, and coach multiple project teams throughout project lifecycles.
- Provide critical and project status updates including project portfolio alignment, project execution performance, and business sponsor success criteria.
- Build, maintain and execute to a stakeholder matrix including IT and internal organization, value stream, and program leadership.
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered.
- Support the execution of the ITS and organization strategy, utilizing change management strategies (drive enterprise alignment).
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.