A Kforce client is seeking to hire an IT Project Manager in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (FL).
* An IT Project Manager will lead and manage IT Projects across multiple teams and cross functional departments
* Coordinate project management activities, balance resources, risk management, equipment needs, and information
* The IT Project Manager will organize meetings, document conclusions, and communicate with relevant parties
* Communicate with teams to identify, define project requirements, scope, and objectives
* An IT Project Manager will communicate with external vendors as required around projects
* Formulate detailed project plans, playbooks, timelines, milestones, tasks, resources, etc.
* The IT Project Manager will provide status updates and summaries on projects
* Independently facilitates and contributes to project management concepts to assigned projects
* An IT Project Manager will manage daily fire activity tracking, log issues, escalate through IT and verify resolutions
* Assistance tracking daily tickets, assign, and prioritize as needed across IT teams
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science; Master's degree preferred
* 5+ years of relevant experience
* Experience managing IT Projects around Server and Network Teams
* Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning
* Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices
* Ability to lead projects and provide mentorship to team members
* Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
* Self-starter who takes ownership and initiative while working well with others
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
* Ability to work cross functionally with other departments
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.