Kforce has a client in search of an IT Project Manager in San Diego, California (CA).
The candidate will be responsible for managing multiple projects but the main one will be the integration of Cisco phone systems and new network builds. This will support most of the Infrastructure and Ops teams while they are transitioning to Cisco and will be managing the scopes, budgets and milestones. This person will report to the Director of Infrastructure.
As an IT Project Manager at this company you will be responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of cross-functional projects.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Under general supervision, oversees various system projects of a medium to high complex nature
* Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project
* Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and with expected quality
* Assists in defining project scope and objectives
* Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers
* Creates and reviews RFPs, budgets and project schedules
* Negotiates contracts with clients
* Expertise in managing Infrastructure based projects
* Proven experience managing end to end project financials
* Proven experience working closely and collaboratively with key stakeholders
* Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environments
* Experience using various tools for project tracking (ex. Jira, MS Project, Clarity, Stamp, Planview, etc.)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.