Please note that this is a 2 months+ contract position.
- The candidate will be a have prior experience in project management, file shares and Bluesare.
- The candidate will hold strong skills in project management, written and oral communication, collaboration, and strategy development. Lean management and knowledge of RMM a plus.
- Candidate will provide input to, facilitate, track and coordinate the roadmap and activities of Monitoring and Measurement and Analysis for USPS through (but not limited to) the following activities:
• Instantiation and ongoing maintenance of the RMM Monitoring (MON) Process Area
• Instantiation and ongoing maintenance of Monitoring and Measurement and Analysis-related improvement recommendations
These activities include establishing and maintaining the program, refining requirements, identifying infrastructure and gaps, specifying measurements and analysis procedures, collecting and recording information from various sources, analyzing measurement data, and distributing information. The program works very closely with Incident Management and Control, Vulnerability Assessment, Risk Management and other CISO areas writes, gathers and submits evidence of activities.
Minimum of 3-5 years of IT delivery experience, with 1-3 years in a project management role
1-3 years experience managing projects in both waterfall and agile software development methodologies
Bachelor's degree in Science, Business or related disciplines preferred or a technically related field OR equivalent related work experience in a multi-site software services environment, OR related project management experience
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired)
GSLC: GIAC Security Leadership Certification
PMP Project Management Professional
For consideration, please reference job number 3027
San Francisco, CAContact