Please note this is a 5 month contract position.
Job Description: Has significant experience with IT software development and delivery projects in a Fortune 500 environment
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives
- Management of complex, multi-region IT projects and change efforts
- Management of program financial forecasts
- Management of C-Suite and upper level management stakeholder
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size generally greater than 20 people from multiple countries.
- Education and Experience: First Level University degree and 7+ years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- PMP Certified
- Contributions have significant impact on company business (Cost, Efficiency, TCE) generally less than $8M and/or internal project budget of approximately $1.5-7M.
- Typically involves medium to high degree of change
- Works on complex projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Manages projects affecting three or more organizations.
- Coordinates and integrates the work efforts and deliverables of a large multi-function project team.
Please refrence job number 1833.