This is 6 + months contract to hire a full-time position.
Our client is looking for an IT Project Manager for 6 + months contract to hire a full time in Charlotte, NC.
Job Description and Primary Responsibilities (Day to Day Responsibilities):
- Delivers information technology solutions by researching, planning, communicating, and coordinating across the IT team and other departments.
- Builds Client’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and coordinating strategic information technology solutions. Completes projects by facilitating resources and timetables within IT and across other departments at Client.
- Responsible to manage projects through the application of generally accepted project management principles and Client Project Management methodology based in PMI disciplines.
- Responsible for delivering Information Technology projects and integrations using Client Project Life Cycle. Will coordinate geographically dispersed project teams for data integrations, system consolidations, software development, business onboarding projects, and other tasks. Maintains the strong confidence of the client and internal stakeholders throughout the project implementation process.
- Verifies results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge with the willingness to keep on learning
- Collaborate with business users and technology team members
- Fosters teamwork and motivates others for success
- 5 to 10 years of experience as an IT Project Manager concurrently leading multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline required
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills and can collaborate well with peers and business users,
- Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- PMP certification preferred
- Mastery of Microsoft Office software, including Project is required
Soft Skills of Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills and can collaborate well with peers and business users
- Excellent critical thinking skills