We are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to plan and manage the delivery of our new data analytics platform in support of key business objectives and ongoing operations. The individual in this role will have a track record of data analytics project delivery success and will apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills to help communicate, organize and manage information technology projects to maximize the benefits of our data analytics platform that include Snowflake, Alooma and Tableau.
Given the strategic importance of this effort, stakeholder management within IT and with our business leaders will be critical to project success. Another key outcome of this project will be a refresh of our project delivery standards and expectations as it will reset the bar for project delivery excellence.
What You’ll Bring:
• 8+ years of IT project management experience
• 2+ years of data analytics project management experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Project management certification (preferred)
• Project Management: Lead complex projects involving multiple departments that have significant impact on business productivity and operations. Independently manage timelines, resources, budget and implementation efforts.
• Collaboration: Drive collaboration across teams and departments. Address issues upfront, define alternative solutions, resolve conflict and create lasting, productive partnerships with customers. Recommend resources and organizational structure to promote collaborative efforts.
• Project Delivery: Deliver projects on time and within budget. Share accountability and full ownership with technical lead to ensure project success. Recommend changes to project phases as needed to address challenges in meeting original project scope. Communicate with senior management regarding project obstacles and propose changes to project team makeup and scope in effort to continue progress towards deliverables.
• Communication: Convey goals and objectives to project team members in a clear and compelling manner. Produce timely, concise project status reports that clearly articulate project health. Ensure that risks, issues and decisions are clearly communicated to team members and stakeholders. Ensure and promote open communication on the project teams. Tactfully and candidly address situations to maximize opportunity and minimize exposure to risk.
• Change Management: Recognize the impact corporate culture has on the success of projects and know how to effectively work within the organization to achieve project objectives. Remain abreast of how projects align with overall short and long term goals.
Naperville, IL, 60563