TeamSoft is seeking an IT Project Manager for a 12-18 month contract. This role can be worked in Houston, TX, Atlanta, GA, or New York City.
This Project Manager will be working on a variety of projects in IT and should have experience with full life cycle SDLC project management and be able to create the project charter and all artifacts, as well as manage the project schedule, budget and scope.
- 7+ years of PM experience leading Agile / Waterfall OR Infrastructure / IT Projects.
- Proven ability managing offshore resources.
- PMP Preferred - highly adept at project management skills and techniques.
- PM tools such as MS Project, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience working on ERP, Timekeeping, HR, Payroll and integrations OR Experience working on IT / Infrastructure efforts such as Data Center, Virtualization, IAM, IT Security
** A full job description will be provided to interested parties.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.