TCI has an immediate need for an IT Project Manager in Louisville, KY. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and is not available for Corp2Corp.
The IT Project Manager will be part of a new team that is highly visible to the organization reporting directly to the VP of IT. The selected candidate will work with C-Suite, VP s, and/or executives of the business. In this newly formed role, you ll be part of a steering committee that will vet out requests and prioritize projects with senior leaders of the business. This is a technical working manager position.
- Responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects to determine project scope, and timelines.
- Manage a team of developers on projects from initiation to closure.
- Lead, coach, and motivate project/development team on a proactive basis.
- Communicate with stakeholders to complete project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Determine what type of resources will be required for projects.
- Participate on cross functional teams around company initiatives that require an IT component.
- 3+ years of managing large software (ERP/CRM/Financial) projects.
- Bachelor s Degree in Technology or Business.
- Strong business acumen understanding how changes in an ERP/CRM/Financial software system can affect other departments. Have a holistic understanding overview of how an enterprise organization behaves with work flows.
- Strong understanding of SDLC (software development life cycle).
- Ability to present as well as produce cooperation from senior leadership and development teams.
- Excellent communication, customer service, problem solving, and analytical skills.