IT Project Manager w/ LIMS
12 month ++++ Contract Role (Remote)
- Life Sciences experience
- BS in computer science or related technical discipline
- 5-10 years as an IT Manager in a pharmaceutical and/or manufacturing facility required
- Significant experience managing progressive IT systems, infrastructure, and support within medium sized world-wide company.
- Experience leading information technology in a med-tech/biotech/pharmaceutical company
- Migration to cloud experience required
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making capabilities to meet the organization's developing needs and growth.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, to work with the Executive Management of an organization, and to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to meet deadlines, conduct and direct research into IT issues and products, take initiative in the development and completion of projects for the plant.
- Strong Experience with LIMS and related software.
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight periodic reporting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a small company environment and contribute to different