IT Project Manager with Healthcare Exp – Michigan (Remote)
• Project management experience/ Sr. Consultant Delivery Exp
• Solid Attention to Detail
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
• Oversee the system development and release management processes.
• Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met.
• Develops detailed project plans, budgets and schedules, including goals, risks, and resource allocation.
• Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
• Monitors all project risks and issues and manages their resolution and impact.
• Minimum 5 years experience in leading complex web application (Java)projects.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Multiple Vendors.
• Strong organizational, planning, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills including the ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels.
• High Proficiency Level in specific job related duties and skills are required.
• Microsoft Project tool.
• Healthcare experience preferred( NASCO/ FACETS/ Claims) - Optional
• Insurance industry experience.
• Distributed application development experience
• System Analysis experience preferred
• Experience using the following technologies and concepts: Java, J2EE, Microservices
• MS Excel, MS Word. MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.
• Bachelor's degree Computer Science required
• Project Management Institute's certification preferred.
• Master's degree in Computer Science preferred
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred..
Bhavani Apexon Mobile : +1
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm specializing in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation. Our reputation is built on a comprehensive suite of engineering services, a dedication to solving our clients’ toughest technology problems, and a commitment to continuous improvement. We focus on three broad areas of digital services: User Experience (UI/UX, Commerce); Engineering (QE/Automation, Cloud, Product/Platform); and Data (Foundation, Analytics, and AI/ML), and have deep expertise in BFSI, healthcare, and life sciences.