ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with teams, (developers, architects, business analysts) from other disciplines in order to effectively test projects/issues
- Works closely with Business Analyst (BA) and Development team members to ensure projects delivered are on time and as free of defects as possible
- Develop strong documentation that proves the quality of an issue(s) under review. This documentation includes but isn’t limited to testing plans, test strategies, test cases and/or testing matrix
- Build a deep understanding of the products that will require scrutiny for quality assurance
- Work closely with the BA team in order to accurately define if requirements are feasible based upon current product structure
- Application of testing methodology/methodologies to most successfully ensure quality on a given project
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Technology or related field OR equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ of post BS progressive experience in computer science or related field of experience
- Salesforce Experience / Certifications (Admin, Dev, App Builder, Consulting Clouds) preferred
- Experience with Contact Relationship Management (CRM) platforms in a Broker Dealer environment preferred; MS Dynamics experience a plus
- Experience in full-service sell side broker dealer environment with focus on Research, Equity Sales/Trading, Investment Banking and Fixed Income
- Scrum / Agile Software Methodology experience preferred
- Collaborative development with the other disciplines within information systems (development, business analysts, database, multimedia)
- Ability to deal with and balance multiple priorities
- Ability to promote a positive team spirit, builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation’s leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation’s seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry’s largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.