The Quality Assurance Analyst will follow the lead of the QA Team leader. The Quality Assurance Analyst requires a solid understanding of the various Quality Assurance practices including but not limited to (understanding of SDLC, creation of testing documents, testing methodologies including but not limited to system integration, regression, black and white box, smoke and sanity). Also, the Quality Assurance Analyst will be expected to mentor junior members of the team in a limited fashion.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Work closely with teams, (developers, architects, business analysts) from other disciplines in order to effectively test projects/issues.
- Work closely with Business Analyst (BA) and Development team members to ensure projects delivered are on time and as free of defects as possible.
- Develop strong documentation that proves the quality of an issue(s) under review. This documentation includes but isn’t limited to testing plans, test strategies, test cases and/or testing matrix.
- Build a deep understanding of the products that will require scrutiny for quality assurance.
- Work closely with the BA team in order to accurately define if requirements are feasible based upon current product structure.
- Application of testing methodology/methodologies to most successfully ensure quality on a given project.
- Collaborative development with the other disciplines within information systems (development, business analysts, database, multimedia).
- Ability to analyze and evaluate projects to determine best approach/methodology to ensure delivery of a quality project.
SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Technology or related field OR equivalent experience
- Minimum Required: 4-6 years’ of post BS progressive experience in computer science or related field of experience
- GIT, TFS.
- Selenium (Eclipse), Cucumber /Gherkin.
- Soap UI