Job Title: IT Risk Analyst
Location: Pataskala, OH
Job Type: Contract to hire
Duration: 3-6 month contract to hire
Note: Will hire off Skype Interview.
- Reporting to the Risk and Compliance Manager, this role is responsible for performing risk assessments and third party reviews.
- Interaction will include all levels of management.
- The successful candidate will have strong risk experience, proven leading skills, and strong verbal and written skills.
- Personal qualities include ongoing independence, professionalism, objectivity, a respected internal consultant with a high degree of integrity and respect for maintaining confidentiality.
- Research, collect and analyze data to perform risk analysis.
- Generate reports and executive summaries of risk assessments.
- Perform reviews of Third Party Questionnaires to identify risks.
- Generate report of Third Party assessments.
- Assist in IT risk initiatives
- BS/BA - Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science and/or Accounting, Business Finance.
- Professional certification or designations such as CISA, CISM. CISSP or PCI-QSA highly recommended.
- Minimum 3+ years of IT Risk Management.
- Big Four experience preferred.
- Understanding and applications of FAIR a plus.
- Working knowledge of policies and procedures; governance practices and control frameworks (COBIT, ITIL,); and regulatory obligations (SOX and PCI) as it relates to information systems.
- Working knowledge of information technology general controls concepts in the areas of systems development (including design, implementation and/or assessment toward solutions), change management, computer operations.
- Understanding of various operating system platforms including Windows 200X, UNIX, etc.
- Working knowledge of relational database security concepts and platforms, including Oracle, Microsoft SQLServer and DB2.
- Working knowledge of enterprise network and systems architecture concepts and technologies, including but not limited to enterprise directory, enterprise integration architecture, and identity & access management.
- Working knowledge of security controls for internet facing e-commerce
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.