IT SOLUTION ANALYST
• Collaborate with the business to identify, document and communicate business needs.
• Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
• Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with assigned business areas and projects.
• Recognize the relationships, dependencies and impacts of neighboring business functions.
• Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms utilized.
• Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
• Lead product/project discovery, solution definition, requirement elicitation sessions and walkthroughs.
• Define product/project backlogs consisting of Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks.
• Author high quality User Stories and lead Backlog Grooming/Refinement sessions.
• Lead Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Demos and Retrospectives.
• Produce timely and high quality work product requirements including specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
• Plan, facilitate and execute System/Functional Testing and UAT for projects and enhancements.
• Coordinate tactical related business requests for IT Development enhancements.
• 4+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or related role.
• 6+ years of overall IT experience with significant involvement in software development.
• Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
• Expertise in modeling/mapping business processes – both as-is and to-be.
• Significant experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Lean methodologies.
• Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution.
• Ability to effectively interface with all levels of business and IT.
• Exceptional writing, communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous improvement environment.
• Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
• Proven critical/analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• High energy, adaptive team player with good work ethics.
• Bachelor''s degree.
B Desired Skills:
• Experience with Atlassian/Jira/Confluence, Microsoft TFS a plus.
Our Client is looking for high energy, passionate and adaptive team players with great work ethic to join our Information Technology team as IT Solution Analysts.
The clients IT area is over 200 people strong and they are working on some of the largest and most challenging custom development projects in the area. They are undertaking an impressive modernization initiative to replace our legacy systems. Whether we’re improving our customer experience or supporting our internal business units, there IT Department seeks to do it the best way, without limitations.
With our rapid growth and large scale projects, we need passionate employees to master our core business functions. You will work to understand the clients systems, applications and technical platforms and their relationship and impact on the business. You will serve as a liaison to the business and own stakeholder relationships. As an IT Solution Analyst, you will be a driving force in identifying and understanding business needs along with providing leadership in facilitating the definition and delivery of IT solutions that solve them.
THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
Our client is growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers that are ready to grow with us. If you have a passion for what you do then we’ll provide the tools you need for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.