SGS Technologies headquartered in Jacksonville, FL is looking for Sales executives who can work from Frisco, TX or any of the surrounding cities.
The Sales Executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
We’re looking for executives who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients and should have knowledge about selling of software services and contingent workforce staffing. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
• Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
• Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; responding to enquiry calls; closing sales and working with client through closing process.
• Meet with customers in a sales environment to drive product and staffing sales and knowledge.
• Host meetings and demonstrations for company products.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
• Must be willing to travel when needed.
• Minimum 2-5+ years of experience in sales – particularly in Software and/or staffing Services
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of productivity tools, software and/or staffing
• Must have good negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
• Self-motivated, creative and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
• Reliable and Time Flexibility
Please apply with a copy of your resume and best contact number.
SGS Technologie, LLC is a leading software development and IT staffing firm headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. Founded in 2003, SGS specializes in application and database development, contracting help desk and technical support professionals, and contract-to-hire and full-time positions. Since our inception, we have been committed to creating long-term business relationships with our employees and clients while excelling in customer service.