The IT Security Administrator is accountable for procedures and processes that ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of organizational information, applications and infrastructure. The position will perform tasks associated with the configuration, testing and implementation of various security controls across all security domains, such as access management, encryption, vulnerability management, authentication, authorization, network security, and physical security. The IT Security Administrator will be responsible for provisioning, de-provisioning and change requests in numerous organizational applications and active directory environments. This position will facilitate the remediation of organization risk, control gaps and vulnerabilities identified on risk assessments, security audits, and vulnerability scans throughout the organization. This position will assist in the development security policies and procedures that are meaningful, defensible, and actionable for a variety of audiences. The IT Security Administrator will assist in the investigation, isolation, documentation and timely resolution of security incidents and breaches.
* Minimum of three (3) years? of proven experience in Information Technology or is required in lieu of a two or four year degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or Cybersecurity.
* Two (2) or Four (4) year degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or equivalent field is preferred.
* Knowledge and understanding of security controls across all security domains, such as access management, encryption, vulnerability management, authentication, authorization, network security, physical security, etc.
* Ability to identify security risks in application, system, and network architecture, data flow, and processes or procedures.
* Familiarity with NIST 800-series, ISO 27000-series, PCI DSS and other common security control frameworks.
* One (1) year experience working with Microsoft Active Directory is strongly desired.
* One (1) year experience working with O365, Azure, exchange online is strongly desired.
* US Citizenship is required for this role.Additional Qualifications/Skills:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work well with personnel of various backgrounds
* Ability to project a professional image.
* Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
* Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
* Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **