CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Information Security Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
CGS Business Solutions is currently accepting resumes for an Infrastructure Cybersecurity Architect. This key player will have an integral role in defining and assessing the infrastructure security strategy, architecture and practices. This role will effectively translate business objectives and risk management strategies into specific security processes enabled by security technologies and services.
- Develop and maintain an infrastructure and DevOps security strategic plan, roadmap and architecture process in alignment with enterprise policies and standards.
- Develop and implement security solutions and capabilities for infrastructure and SecOps teams that are clearly aligned with business, technology and threat drivers.
- Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (models, templates, controls, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations.
- Validate IT infrastructure, security configurations and tools for security best practices, and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risk where applicable.
- Conduct security assessments of existing and prospective vendors, third party applications, services and other items.
- Conduct or participate in incident response exercises, forensic analysis, penetration testing, disaster recovery planning and business continuity management.
- Advocate and enforce cybersecurity best practices and share insights throughout the organization.
Experience in using architecture methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman and TOGAF Direct, hands-on experience managing security infrastructure such as firewalls, IPSs, WAFs, endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology Verifiable experience reviewing application code for security vulnerabilities Expert understanding of containers, virtualization strategies, public cloud services and identity access management technologies Experience in designing and implementing Customer Data Protection and Credentials management (TLS, PKI, Secrets, etc.) solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, cybersecurity or a related field. (Master s degree, preferred)
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a cybersecurity discipline at a senior level.
- Verifiable current certification in one of the following:
- ISC2's CISSP
- ISACA's CISM
- ISACA's CISA
- The Open Group's TOGAF
- SANS' GAIC
- IAPP's CIPT
About CGS Business Solutions:
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.