PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Devote your full time to the business and affairs of Chase Plastic Services, Inc. and to use your best efforts to perform faithfully and efficiently the responsibilities assigned to you. Responsible for Cyber security management, BI reporting development, cloud data management and general technology support within the company to ensure efficient, secure and effective use of technology at all levels within the organization. We utilize technology to accelerate business growth through productivity and efficiency while maintaining a highly secured environment. Embrace company Core Values and commitment to total Customer Satisfaction, both internal and external. Manage IT Projects, work collaboratively within IT team and utilize outside technical resources where appropriate to achieve objectives. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Integral part of Cyber security, risk management and BI development vision and strategy team responsible for driving technology to help accelerate growth plan in highly secured environment.
- Ensure Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Plan for IT is documented and tested. Assess and implement best practice tools to manage this plan to ensure minimal interruption to business in virtually all circumstances. Perform semi-annual testing to validate processes.
- Manage firewalls and VPN access to ensure maximum security and reliability
- Work with outside party to perform regular cyber security audits, training and remediation
- Cloud management and security of Storefront data and network back-ups
- Develop and implement security strategies such as password security, 2-factor authentication, mobile security, End Point Protection, Big Fix patching, Firewalls, Wireless access and other emerging technologies.
- Developing SQL queries for reporting purposes and BI inquiries.
- Support other technology team members in areas of Active Directory, Office 365, laptop/desktop management and troubleshooting, virtual meetings and other applications.
- Participate in developing and action plans related to IT SWOT analysis.
- Assess and evaluate IT partners with selected technical expertise to give us access to resources that we may not have internally or to provide direction on best practices within the IT arena.
- Work with Staff Managers and Regional Staff Managers throughout the company to identify data and security needs - assess validity, prioritize, develop and implement action plans
- Effectively manage all the costs related to IT purchase requirements.
- Support for building security access and other technology areas as assigned by Manager
- Strong problems solving skills.
- Demonstrate Core Values when it comes to serving internal customers on technology matters.
- Any additional projects as requested by the Systems and Information Technology Manager.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently to meet the needs of the business. The following requirements are representative of minimum levels of the knowledge, training, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE / TRAINING / SKILL and/or ABILITY
- A Bachelor s Degree in related field and/or 5 years of security experience.
- Broad knowledge of data processing systems, concepts and methodologies.
- Experience with developing SQL queries for reporting purposes and BI inquiries.
- Strong understanding of security, disaster recovery and cloud access and security.
- Skilled in project management, organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability and willingness to learn and support new systems and applications.
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems.
- Some overnight travel may be required to provide support at our warehouse facility and or attend continuing educational opportunities.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSIndividuals may need to sit or stand for long periods of time. Occasional walking, bending and reaching are required throughout the day. Lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds above shoulder height or below waist level as needed. Finger and wrist dexterity with repetitive motion also required. For the most part, working conditions will be in ambient room temperatures, and lighting and traditional office equipment provided as found in a typical office environment.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at-will employment relationship.