IT Security Engineer
IT Security Engineer:
Our direct client, a fast-growing software and data analytics firm in Greenwich, is seeking to bring on a IT Security Engineer. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of experience with anti-virus software, network intrusion detection, penetration test, firewalls and risk assessment tools.
- Maintain security plan and policies. Manage audit and reporting capabilities to ensure compliance with policies.
- Operate vulnerability management and risk management tools.
- Conduct company-wide risk analyses and direct remediation plans.
- Select and deploy new security tools to enhance controls and risk management capabilities
- Maintain and enhance the security awareness and training programs
- Manage penetration tests and remediation efforts.
- Investigate and manage any incidents using forensic techniques.
- Lead the efforts to attain and maintain the company’s certifications e.g. SOC-x and HITRUST.
- Expertise in end point and server anti-virus software, host and network-based intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods.
- Expertise in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Systems administration, supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- Endpoint security solutions expertise, including file integrity monitoring and data loss prevention
- AWS and cloud platform as a service (PaaS) security products and processes.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Experience and Education:
- 3-5 years of experience in an Information Security engineering role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major.