IT Security Engineer Senior (REMOTE)
We are looking for a candidate with the below skill set mentioned and experience for one of our major clients within the sales industry. The company is an American multinational off-price department store corporation, headquartered in Massachusetts. Open to remote work, as well as local to Framingham, MA candidates (local can be remote or local). Must work EST time-zone hours. Open to contract and convertible talent.
Interested candidates may share their updated resumes with Carolina - OMG Technologies.
Our team is looking for people with a passion for cybersecurity, intellectual curiosity, and a willingness to try new things to drive better solutions and get results. We want people who are familiar with the challenges of maintaining security across an e-commerce platform and the ability to adapt and grow with technology changes.
- Role will engage with the security operations center.
- Someone who can interface with users and the management team and keep them informed.
- Looking for web application engineers, not infrastructure.
- Needs to be technical.
- 10+ years of experience but open to a non-senior candidate with a min of 5 years of experience.
- Top 3 tools: Akamai, Rackspace, and eCommerce.
- Cloudflare, Fastly, Amazon CloudFront (plus).
- Agile safe (preferred).
- Log monitoring tools (plus).
- Extensive experience in website operations, security monitoring for e-commerce websites, or relevant cybersecurity.
- Experience with intrusion protection, file integrity protection, web application firewalls, SSL certificate management, and other security best practices preferred.
- Familiarity with security concerns in enterprise software, secure coding practices, and code scanning software.
- Experience with security incident response (planning, triage, communication, and resolution) preferred.
- Understanding and work experience with networking technologies such as DNS, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, and Load-Balancers.
- Security CISSP certification or equivalent information security certification in PCI and SOX preferred.
- Knowledge of compliance standards like CIS, NIST, and GDPR.
- Understanding of monitoring high-uptime, resilient software systems.
Other job specifications:
- Employment Type: Corp. to Corp. Open to contract and contract to perm candidates. Open to convertible talent. Convertible is preferred.
- Contracting Length: 6+ months contracting position with potential for extension (s) and conversion to permanent employment.
- Job Location: Remote - Open to remote work, as well as local to Marlborough, MA candidates.
- Contracting Rate: $75/hr. C2C.
Interested candidates may share their updated resumes with Carolina – OMG Technologies. Thank you.