The responsibilities will include the ability to develop and maintain the Enterprise-wide Identity Access Management (IAM) program. This position is a highly skilled technical position that will perform activities related to securing and expanding the foundation to support the IAM operation for all client agencies Operational and Information Technology Networks. Desired knowledge, skills and abilities for this position include, project management expertise with implementations in a large-scale enterprise Operational Technology and Informational Technology environments. This position will also heavily require experience implementing IAM technologies in mission critical networks which require the highest levels of security (life safety, transportation systems, etc.).
Strong understanding of Active Directory Architecture in highly secure environments (Red Forest), hardening of directory, secure structure, auditing of the directory and implementation of controls into the directory. Strong knowledge of Auditing Tools and ability to identify and manage risk in the IAM space. Privilege Access Management for Operational and Information Technology Networks. Strong understanding of PKI and smartcard deployments (password less environments for on-premise and cloud environments). Strong understanding of REST API and integration of tools. Experience in network user account security, compliance and access best practices. Experience with web services security solutions and application integration concepts, Familiarity with Governance and Compliance issues and solutions as it relates to Identity Management. Understanding and designing IAM solutions for heterogeneous environments and systems. Working knowledge of a broad range of current security appliances, tools, and applications and security methodologies.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information. Strong analytical and organizational skills. Demonstrated competency in resolving diverse and complex business problems. Must be able to work outside of normal working hours as needed to support and resolve security needs. Responsibilities include the following:
• Architect, Recommend Solutions, Support, maintain and develop the security infrastructure to support all client Agencies under a centralized Identity Access Management (IAM) System.
• Administration and support of privileged access management (e.g., BeyondTrust Password Safe), two- factor authentication (e.g., Duo Security, Azure), and smart card (e.g., Yubikieys, Certificate etc.) technologies.
• Strong understanding of SAML 2.0, WsFed, Kerberos, and Active Directory and LDAP
• Provide administrative support for the Client Enterprise-wide IAM and the associated systems.
• Assist with validating requests connecting applications Lead the application integration requests into the IAM operation.
• Test and recommend patches and upgrades related to the Directory infrastructure, test and implement advanced authentication methods and coordinate maintenance on all associated IAM servers.
• Establish and maintain the approval workflows required for each connecting application Manage the web interfaces used for user logins and user password self-service systems. Assist with coordinating the build-out of IAM connectors to requested applications or systems.
• Investigate and report back to management all issues and problems with published work flows.
• Support and maintain the user password self-service systems.
• Research and implement the upcoming technologies related to user authentication.
• Assist with the managing the login and access control lists (ACL), such as but not limited to:
• Application Client, Single Sign-On, and Client Trust services.
• Maintain production application(s) in a running state on a 24 hour, 7 days a week basis. Assist with the timely and appropriate conduct of all mandated Security related access certifications and audits.
• Participate in all disaster recovery drills.
• Familiar with BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access (PRA). This solution empowers security professionals to control, monitor, and manage privileged users' access to critical systems.