If you are looking to grow your career with challenging and meaningful work
that directly impacts our clients and communities, we offer a dynamic environment where employees collaborate on engaged, innovative teams
- More than 5,000 employees and growing!
- A track record of developing careers while supporting work-life balance.
- Tyler encourages employees to think outside of the box, stay curious, build on their skills, and be the drivers of their careers.
The IT Security Intern will experience the day-to-day of a successful IT Security team.Responsibilities
- Assist IT staff with closing IT Help Desk support tickets
- Troubleshoot employee laptop and desktop computing issues
- Assist in developing time efficiency processes and tools
- Assist with installing Tyler software for employees
- Prepare and/or modify system and process documentation
- Basic knowledge of server hardware and configurations (including web servers)
- Basic knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Firewalls, OSI Model, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems (e.g., Windows Server 2008/2012, SQL Server 2008/2012)
- Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory Services
- Basic knowledge of Virtual Machines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team of professionals on technical and business issues
As a part of Tyler's corporate staff, you will make an impact on outcomes that affect various areas of the company. Your work will ultimately support our team members, clients, stakeholders, and the public sector.Location
0-5%Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by callingext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.