Kforce has a client in search of an IT Security Lead - Workday in Saint Louis, MO.
This position will be responsible for the development of strategy and approach to establish application security for operation into Workday (ERP) and align with organization IT access management practices. The security lead will craft a holistic security project strategy and provide guidance to the team to ensure security objectives. The lead will work with other members of project, Workday implementation partners, organization IT and other IT Leaders to ensure alignment with strategy. The lead will work with the Project Managers to ensure security tasks, risks and issues are managed for each functional area. The lead will be a supervisor for the security analysts executing the project tasks.
* Bachelor's degree plus 7 years of relevant information technology experience including managing information security teams or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Relevant experience includes leading work (or projects) in the IT industry demonstrating technical and/or business expertise; Achieving resolution to complex technical or business issues, and providing direction and leadership to a project team
* Demonstrated skills in project management and analysis, negotiation, systems analysis, leadership and team building, client relationship management, process improvement, strategic planning
* Ability to work independently and proactively
* Proven ability to creatively solve problems and to influence outcomes through persuasion, effective communications, and relationship building
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.