COUNTRY Financial is seeking an IT Cloud Engineer
. This position ensures the planning, selection, build, and maintenance of high quality technology solutions that meet defined and emerging business capability needs in a cost effective way. Partners with IT Security Analysts and Enterprise Architects to establish, understand, and adhere to technical and IT security standards. Involved in all aspects of the technology lifecycle to ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are adhered to in design and build so solutions are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well. Ensures that systems are maintained and supported to run effectively in production. Responsibilities:
- Design, build, implement, and support COUNTRY's IT cloud solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate for COUNTRY.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Experience with Pivotal, Azure, & AWS or GCP.
- Establishing cloud adoption plans and work with business stakeholders to translate requirements into application architecture.
- Oversees application architecture and deployment in cloud environments, including blue/green deployments, micro-services, API management, auto-scaling, CI/CD pipelines, and cloud native languages (HTML/CSS/Java/.Net/Go/Node.js/Python/Ruby).
- Typically Requires:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 15 years of experience in information technology , OR
- Master's degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology, OR
- At least 17 years of experience in information technology,
- And 2 years lead experience.
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate. #DICE #LI-AH1
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers . COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.