Job Title: IT Senior Security Architect
Duration: 6+ months
Location: New York, NY
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Review and document technical requirement to comply with the client’s Cybersecurity Policies and Standards
- Identify objectives & key performance indicators for each initiative’s success
- Develop budget & resource requirement and execution plans for key cybersecurity initiatives
- Lead key initiatives working with IT teams, third parties and key stakeholders to deliver the intended
- Provide technical expertise for security projects
- Lead user security awareness program
- Assist in identity governance program
- Provide guidance to improve SDLC security
- Lead vulnerability patching processes and provide risk assessment and prioritization
- Provide risk assessment for key applications
- Guide the organization change management process to ensure changes related to improving data security are accepted and adapted by the organization and key stakeholders
- Minimum of 10-14 years of experience in information security architecture or engineering.
- Professional information security certifications such as the CISSP-ISSAP, AWS Solution Architect +
- Security or Azure Solutions Architect
- Must have strong working knowledge of security controls for on-premise and cloud-based computing services including AWS or Azure.
- Strong knowledge of common information security frameworks, including CIS Top 20 Controls, ISO 27001, and NIST 800-53 Series.
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul// )